Friday, March 09, 2007

Three months old today!

It's hard to believe that Trudi is already three months old! Although it seems like she just got here, I can't imagine life without her.

Vanessa and I know so many Taiwanese couples that farm their kids out to the grandparents or even the babysitter's for the *entire week*. How can they stand to be away from their kids for so long? I miss my daughter after an absence of a few hours.

I love spending time with Trudi. In the bathtub she's so relaxed and calm - I love the way she gazes at me as I wash her. Despite the fact that she can't speak, and that she is still an infant, I think we're getting to know each other in a very profound way. Does this feeling ever go away?


3 comments:

Jason said...

Great pics, Anthony. It's amazing how fast they grow.
I also want to pass on a tip I learned the other night while giving my 6 month-old Alec a bath the other night: babies love being shot with squirt guns in the bathtub. Made Alec laugh so hard he peed in the tub... perhaps it was his way of shooting back.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

you truly are blessed with a beautiful daughter.

insomniac said...

Hi Anthony,

my name is Sebastian and I'm a German student currently studying Chinese at Shida. I came across your blog and read it now for a while. Just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful daughter and from your blog I can tell how proud you are! Fantastic. :) I have a Taiwanese gf as well, and we are togtether for 2 years. So perhaps there might be some more mixed children in the future. :)

Just wanted to say "HI!" :)

Bye Sebastian

P.S.: Great beer ad, by the way. I like that beer, too.