Sunday, May 21, 2006

May 10, 2006

Dear Anthony & Vanessa,

Well the devotional booklet came again and I want to enclose a few lines. The other day, Anthony, when you phoned we were disconnected and you could not finish. But you got the message of your coming baby finished. Congratulations! I talked to your Daddy on the phone today and he told me things were fine. I was so glad and thankful. I wish you all the best - a healthy baby. You are in my prayers a lot. God is so good to us & we must trust Him in every area of our lives.

I had a very nice time with your parents when they stayed at my house, during the Centennial weekend here in Winkler. Your Dad did a very good job of conducting the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra.

We have had some nice weather. Now it's a bit cooler. Your Uncle Ted has quite a bit seeded - wheat is done, starting on the beans. Auntie Marge was over on Monday planting some flowers for me. The cukes and tomatoes we will do later when all the danger of frost is past.

Love you a lot & nothing will change that - Grandma